Skip to main content

3D Microblading on Dark Skin::Day by Day Journal (Days 06-10) with Pictures

Day 06-10::June 6-10 Journal


  • I woke up on day 06 and there is some flaking off on the tail and head of my right eyebrow. In addition to Alena (artbrows.com) explaining the healing process to me, I had an idea of what to expect from researching the procedure and reading/watching other people's experiences. I think the picture below is very accurate (and cute!). Note: I do not own the copyright to the following image. The source is listed in the caption below.
Source: http://www.boulderbrows.com/faq/






Comments

Boulder Brows said…
Thanks so much for the mention via our Healing Chart! We sincerely appreciate being properly credited. Your brows look beautiful <3

Popular posts from this blog

Loc Styles Series for Short/Medium Locs

Does anyone read these posts? Leave a comment so I know I am not typing to myself. I started a Loc Style Series for Short/Medium Locs on my Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/p31diva) and thought I would share over here as well! keywords: sisterlocks style tutorials, sisterlocks styles, styles for short locs, styles for medium locs, loc styles for women, loc style tutorials for short sisterlocks, loc style tutorials for medium sisterlocks, spin pins ,five minute loc styles, quick loc style tutorials, easy loc style tutorials, loc updo tutorial, loc updo style for short to medium locs

The Sisterlocks Customer Starter Kit

The Official Sisterlocks Starter Kit should be included as part of the 3 part package per the Sisterlocks Website . My consultant gave me mine at the end of my establishment.  

Exercise Friendly Style- Loc Hawk

Yesterday's post retie style just felt too "poofy" so I separated the ponytail into two to ...wait, that was confusing to type...into, two, to...REWIND! I split the ponytail and made two stacked ponytails. What do you think?