Skip to main content

3D Microblading on Dark Skin::Day by Day Journal (Days 01-05) with Pictures

Day 0::May 31st, 2017

  • Immediate Aftercare Routine Part 1: Wipe gently with a cotton round dampened with distilled water. Apply Ointment. (Every 15 minutes for 2 hours)
  • Immediate Aftercare Routine Part 2: Wipe gently with a cotton round dampened with distilled water. Apply Ointment. (Every 30 minutes for 2 hours)
  • Note: Alena said I had a lot of lymph (lymphatic fluid), so she had me wipe/apply ointment every 15 minutes for the first 2 hours. She typically just has people wipe/apply ointment every 30 minutes for the first 4 hours.
  • The ointment was given to me. I came in a tiny container that had the Phi Brows logo on it.
  • Colour- I am not sure exactly what colour pigment she used (either "Arabian Night" or "Brown") but she added a red pigment ("Warm Effect") to keep the pitment from becoming cool/ashy.
  • Overnight I did bump my left eyebrow with the back of my hand. I woke up in a panic LOL. I am a back sleeper.
Day 01-05::June 1-5 Journal
  • Aftercare Routine: Apply ointment once per day (I did it in the morning)
  • Washed the bottom half of my face normally with my Clarisonic
  • Washed the top half of my face carefully with a washcloth and a prayer that I wouldn't touch my brows
  • I wore makeup (CC Creme and lip colour on the lower half) and light eye makeup (eye liner and mascara) on Day 01.
  • I wore makeup (CC Creme and lip colour) on the lower half of my face (sounds crazy, but it worked for me) on Day 03.
  • So far, I have developed a blemish below my left brow tail. I think the ointment is the root cause.
  • I imagine I will have to do my "breakout bootcamp" to get my skin back together after the healing is done.
  • The absolute hardest part of the healing has been not being able to exercise and taking lukewarm showers.
  • I have felt just a little intermittent itching, but nothing major.
  • Day 03 PM is not the best...we travelled out of town and I took it in the car (passenger seat).
  • Day 04 PM is non-existent...I fell asleep and woke up on Day 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loc Styles Series for Short/Medium Locs

Does anyone read these posts? Leave a comment so I know I am not typing to myself. I started a Loc Style Series for Short/Medium Locs on my Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/p31diva) and thought I would share over here as well! keywords: sisterlocks style tutorials, sisterlocks styles, styles for short locs, styles for medium locs, loc styles for women, loc style tutorials for short sisterlocks, loc style tutorials for medium sisterlocks, spin pins ,five minute loc styles, quick loc style tutorials, easy loc style tutorials, loc updo tutorial, loc updo style for short to medium locs

The Sisterlocks Customer Starter Kit

The Official Sisterlocks Starter Kit should be included as part of the 3 part package per the Sisterlocks Website . My consultant gave me mine at the end of my establishment.  

Preparing my Hair for Sisterlocks

Following is how I plan to prepare my hair for both my Sisterlocks consultation and establishment appointments.   15 days until establishment Remove last weave-based protective style Shampoo and Deep Condition Hair Style: two flat twists   12 days until establishment Shampoo with Protein Treatment Hair Style: 2 flat twists 10 days until establishment Shampoo ONLY Consultation and Test Loc Establishment Day Post-Test Loc Hair Style: 2 flat twists two strand twists 4 days until establishment Shampoo, Protein Treatment* and Deep Condition Hair Style: 2 flat twists   0 days until establishment Shampoo ONLY *I am still debating on this 2nd Protein Treatment