Skip to main content

My 3D Micoblading Eyebrows Experience on Dark Skin::Come Browse My New Brows!


This has been a long time coming! I had 3D Microblading services performed on May 31st at Art Brows, LLC (www.artbrows.com) by Alena. If you visit, please tell her I sent you!

Link to My previous post about Microblading

Link to My 3D Microblading Video


If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below or in the video comment. I will be documenting the healing process over the next 10 days (blog readers will get the day, but day updates, whereas video viewers will get the compilation video in 10 days)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loc Styles Series for Short/Medium Locs

Does anyone read these posts? Leave a comment so I know I am not typing to myself. I started a Loc Style Series for Short/Medium Locs on my Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/p31diva) and thought I would share over here as well! keywords: sisterlocks style tutorials, sisterlocks styles, styles for short locs, styles for medium locs, loc styles for women, loc style tutorials for short sisterlocks, loc style tutorials for medium sisterlocks, spin pins ,five minute loc styles, quick loc style tutorials, easy loc style tutorials, loc updo tutorial, loc updo style for short to medium locs

The Sisterlocks Customer Starter Kit

The Official Sisterlocks Starter Kit should be included as part of the 3 part package per the Sisterlocks Website . My consultant gave me mine at the end of my establishment.  

Say Hello to my Little Friends! My Sisterlocks are Established!

I will give an imaginary gold star to the first person to correctly identify that movie quote! Random, I've never even seen the actual movie, but that's pop culture for you LOL! I digress... My Sisterlocks (aka My Locs) are born! I'll write more in a separate post, but for now, enjoy these photos of the process.  Sisterlocks Birth Date: November 12 and 13, 2015 This will be my official length check shirt. Crown Area Grid Right Side Grid Back of Head Grid